The Executive Administrator will provide support for our President and Chief Commercial Officer in all administrative activities. The person in this role must be an adept self-starter with the ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast paced and driven environment. This position requires a high degree of professionalism, strong organization and communication skills and the ability to instill confidence in and work well across functions. The Executive Administrator must maintain a high level of discretion and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & Chief Commercial Officer including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments. Able to prioritize demands on time between internal meetings, meetings with board members and investors, speaking engagements, conference attendance and other activities. Proactive in triaging scheduling constraints and providing creative solutions for how to solve them.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans and ensuring travel itineraries are clear, organized, and well thought through.
- Arranging for document signatures, completing expense reports, processing mail and shipping requests.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Keeps President & Chief Commercial Officer well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Project manage special projects as assigned.
- Liaise with external investor relations firm on all administrative aspects of investor-related activities, including scheduling 1:1 investor and analyst calls and meetings at investor conferences, as well as overall IR calendar.
- Support scheduling and administrative aspects of quarterly earnings calls, financing and non-deal roadshows, the annual stockholders meeting, and SEC filings and signatures in partnership with the Finance and Legal teams.
- Serves as the administrative liaison to IRRAS’s board of directors
- Coordinate the planning and coordination of quarterly Board of Director meetings as well as ad hoc board and board committee calls and meetings, including securing location, arranging travel and accommodations for local meetings, and coordinating all aspects of offsite meetings. Distributes documents in advance of meetings.
- Routes documents for signature and ensures timely completion.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Support Site Operational activity as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant administrative experience with experience at working for executive leaders, including the CEO of a publicly traded company.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize, problem solve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships and interact with all stakeholders, including staff, board members, investors, and external partners with professionalism and integrity
- Models emotional awareness, discretion and integrity with ability to keep specific information confidential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence and other communications with minimum direction
- Managing multiple and changing priorities effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point / general computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
- Personal commitment to a high degree of quality in work
- Positive, energetic, and promotes a positive corporate culture
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional team environments.
- Assertive, take-charge, proven manager with a strong results orientation, positive “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in IRRAS Department goals and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
- Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals and patients’ lives.
- Competitive – Dedicated to a competitive spirit that supports the IRRAS goal to be the premier Medical Device company in the industry.
- Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility dedicated to the company’s goals and performance.
- Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Confidence – Confident in one’s skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates the drive and a need to finish especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Multitasking – Capable of performing multiple tasks over a certain period of time by executing them concurrently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Transition from standing and sitting often.
- Required specific vision abilities might include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee might occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you are interested in applying for employment at IRRAS please apply here.