Working as a Group Accountant at IRRAS, you will be responsible for consolidation and reporting according to IFRS and work closely together with the Interim CFO and other stakeholders across a global organization. This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company within an international environment. Working at IRRAS, you will be part of a fun, growing global company with great colleagues that appreciate working together at the HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. IRRAS offers career growth and development opportunities and the ability to put your personal imprint on the work they do.
- Send, match, and process incoming invoices for accounts payables
- Create invoice payments and upload to the bank for payment
- Review accounts for discrepancies
- Process monthly close for the Swedish entity
- Monthly reconciliations for bank and other accounts
- Booking inventory adjustments and accruals
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Tax reconciliation, reporting, and booking for payment
- Be in contact with different stakeholders within the organization
- Other projects as delegated by the Interim CFO
For this position, you must have an academic degree within finance and approximately 2-4 years’ experience working with qualified and inventory accounting and consolidation. Public accounting experience is required. You have a good understanding of IFRS regulations and have experience working for a global organization. You are fluent in both Swedish and English.
We believe that you are a detail-oriented and structured person who take responsibility in your work. You are also communicative and flexible and enjoy working together with your colleagues and support them in their work.
- Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in IRRAS Department goals and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
- Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals and patients’ lives.
- Competitive – Dedicated to a competitive spirit that supports the IRRAS goal to be the premier Medical Device company in the industry.
- Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility dedicated to the company’s goals and performance.
- Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Confidence – Confident in one’s skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates the drive and a need to finish especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Multitasking – Capable of performing multiple tasks over a certain period of time by executing them concurrently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Transition from standing and sitting often.
- Required specific vision abilities might include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee might occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment.
Daily exposure to PCs and networks.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel might be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you are interested in applying for employment, please e-mail our IRRAS Human Resources Team at email@example.com.