Working as a Group Accountant at IRRAS, you will be responsible for consolidation and reporting according to IFRS and work closely together with the CFO and other stakeholders across a global organization. This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company within an international environment. This role is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Be responsible for group accounting and consolidation according to IFRS.
- Work with quarterly reports together with CFO.
- Lead the work with annual reports and secure correct reporting.
- Be responsible for tax returns and transfer pricing.
- Be in contact with different stakeholders within the organization.
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Academic degree within finance and approximately 5-6 years’ experience working with qualified and accounting and consolidation
- You have a good understanding of IFRS regulations and have experience working for a global organization.
- Experience from working with inventory accounting.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Detail-oriented and structured person who take responsibility in your work.
- Communicative and flexible.
- Enjoy working together with your colleagues and support them in their work.
- Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in IRRAS Department goals and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
- Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals and patients’ lives.
- Competitive – Dedicated to a competitive spirit that supports the IRRAS goal to be the premier Medical Device company in the industry.
- Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility dedicated to the company’s goals and performance.
- Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Confidence – Confident in one’s skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates the drive and a need to finish especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Multitasking – Capable of performing multiple tasks over a certain period of time by executing them concurrently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Transition from standing and sitting often.
- Required specific vision abilities might include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee might occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office environment.
- Daily exposure to PCs and networks.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you are interested in applying for employment with IRRAS please apply here.