As part of our growing Marketing team, you’ll be tasked to develop innovative strategies and solutions that raise the profile of our products, help providers treat patients and impact commercial success. While closely collaborating with different business units and functions, you’ll always be empowered and encouraged to create your own path.
Through your work and collaboration, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a tangible impact on the products and solutions we bring to market by sharing their value with doctors and medical professionals, hospital administration, and most importantly, the patients themselves.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine passion for using new and emerging technologies to bring products to life, we want you to be part of our team.
· Creates innovative marketing collateral and campaigns to support our programs, highlighting key differentiators in new, innovative ways.
· Works with Director of Marketing to develop and drive marketing campaigns promoting our products and technology.
· Responsible for operating and maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
· Must deliver high-level customer service as this role will play a key role in the company’s Commercial Operations by helping to process customer orders, interfacing with commercial team and responding to both internal and external customer questions and needs.
· Measures outcomes and optimizes campaigns based on objective data.
· Works cross-functionally with commercial organization to execute company initiatives.
· Interact and complement Key Opinion Leader physician engagement and support.
· Coordinates and leads the execution of tradeshows, congresses, and healthcare provider events
· Analyzes sales and market data to recognize trends and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
· Develops training content to promote organizational understanding of key marketing initiatives and communication strategy to drive awareness and engagement.
· Sources, writes, proofreads, edits, and posts content for a variety of communication channels.
· Gathers product requirements from users, aligns them with business goals and works with R&D to implement requirements in product development projects.
· Translate customer input into unmet needs. Evaluate key assumptions and variables that factor into the conclusions of market research.
· Collaborate cross-departmentally to participate in the product development and sustaining processes.
· Demonstrates and champions the company’s cultural values and beliefs
· Understands business objectives, incorporates feedback, and produces solutions that communicate clearly and represent the brand.
· Thinks critically, exhibits knowledge of both the creative and analytical sides of marketing and is curious in approach.
· Will perform additional duties as assigned or directed by management from time to time
· H.S. Diploma and 5-8 years of overall relevant experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, ability to lead by influence, and design and improve admin processes
· Experience interacting and coordinating multiple responsibilities and functions
· Must work well under pressure, be an independent thinker, and have track record of working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to learn unfamiliar software applications quickly and proficiently
· Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple requests and various projects, when responsiveness and follow through are critical
· Sound presentation, writing and reporting skills
· Team oriented and self-motivated
· Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in IRRAS Department goals and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
· Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals and patients’ lives.
· Competitive – Dedicated to a competitive spirit that supports the IRRAS goal to be the premier Medical Device company in the industry.
· Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility dedicated to the company’s goals and performance.
· Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
· Confidence – Confident in one’s skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates the drive and a need to finish especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Multitasking – Capable of performing multiple tasks over a certain period of time by executing them concurrently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
If you are interested in employment with IRRAS, click here to apply!
Annual Compensation: $50,000 – $75,000 per year plus bonus