|Job Title: Test Technician II||Effective Date: 10/01/2021|
|Department: Engineering||Grade: N/A|
|FLSA Status: Nonexempt|
Responsible for conducting laboratory testing to support new product development, production, engineering, quality, and sales activities. Personnel in this position will be responsible of testing competitive products, conducting benchmark data analysis and providing technical reporting of test results. Willing to share and receive technical knowledge to laboratory technicians performing testing assignments. Personnel in this position work semi independently with marginal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs tests according to established test protocols.
- Responsible for on-time completion of tests according to assigned schedule.
- Solves identified problems that will improve product performance, eliminate production rejects and increase performance reliability.
- Assists in maintaining and updating standard test procedures for testing IRRAS and competitive products.
- Follows protocol for storage of test reports within IRRAS Quality Management System.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and quality of test data and reports.
- Communicates test results to appropriate personnel.
- Identifies and troubleshoots equipment issues.
- Creates test setups in order to support testing of new product development.
- Able to setup and use data acquisition software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An associate degree in a technical field or demonstrated ability through practical experience to perform technical responsibilities required in this position.
- Minimum of two years experience with increasing levels of responsibility in testing medical devices.
- Understands GLP, GDP principles aware of FDA/MDD/MDR requirements.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Motivated self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with a wide variety of disciplines.
- Experienced in the use of computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Capable of standing walking, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling and reaching on a frequent basis.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click here.