IRRAS’ vision is to make life better for millions of people around the world by creating medical products that are established as the new standard of care for intracranial bleeding and traumatic brain injury. By continuing to revolutionize care, through significantly improved patient outcomes, reducing time in the intensive care unit and other care settings and by providing economic benefits for hospitals and other caregivers, we will achieve our vision.
IRRAS is focused on providing innovative solutions for both traumatic brain injuries and hemorrhagic stroke events. The IRRAflow and Hummingbird product lines were designed with the goal of dramatically improving patient outcomes, reducing patient time in the intensive care unit, and providing health economic benefits to hospitals and healthcare providers.
The following tactics are crucial to the company´s growth strategy:
- Commercializing IRRAflow and Hummingbird ICP for neurocritical care and becoming the market leader for treatment of intracranial bleeding and traumatic brain injury.
- Strategically building up global sales through marketing via the company’s own direct sales organization, its commercial partnership with Medtronic in the US, and selected distributors in other important markets.
- Optimizing the current IRRAflow system to exceed customer needs, and, as patient treatment experience expands, develop a network of leading neurosurgeons to help document the positive impact of our products.
- Transition the company’s clinical affairs focus from documenting treatment experience through retrospective case series to enrolling prospective, controlled, and comparative clinical trials that document the superiority of IRRAflow.
- Take the necessary regulatory and clinical steps to capitalize upon the drug delivery market opportunity that has been confirmed through early clinical publications.
Our core values
IRRAS’ fundamental values are characterized by the Greek word FILOTIMIA, which means respect, honor, team before self, empathy, and a sense of purpose.
- We are committed to better patient outcomes in heart and mind.
- We are innovative and constantly improving.
- We remain committed to win, but in the right way.
- We face challenges with optimism.
- We have the courage to push limits