NOTICE TO ATTEND THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF IRRAS AB
The shareholders of IRRAS AB (publ), org.nr 556872-7134 (”the Company”), are hereby invited to the extraordinary general meeting to be held on Monday 13 November 2023 at 16.00 CET at the premises of Setterwalls Advokatbyrå at Sturegatan 10 in Stockholm.
Notice of Attendance
A shareholder who which to participate in the general meeting shall:
- be entered in the register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB by the record date Friday 3 November 2023; and
- notify the Company of their attendance no later than Tuesday 7 November 2023.
Notification of participation shall be sent by mail to IRRAS AB (publ), Attn: Tore Linghede, P.O Box 160, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden or by e-mail to EGM@irras.com. The notification shall state name, personal registration number/company registration number, address and telephone number, number of shares held and proxies if applicable.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders who have had their shares registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily register the shares in their own name so that the shareholder is entered in the share register as of Friday 3 November 2023. Such registration may be temporary (so-called voting rights registration) and shall be requested from the nominee in accordance with the nominee's procedures at such time in advance as the nominee may determine. Voting rights registrations made on or before Tuesday 7 November 2023 will be taken into account in the preparation of the share register.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall issue a written and dated power of attorney. The power of attorney may not be older than one year unless indicated that it is valid for a longer period, not exceeding five years. If the proxy is issued by a legal person, a certified copy of the registration certificate or similar papers of authorisation are also required. Power of attorney, registration certificates and other authorisation documents must be available for the Meeting and, in order to facilitate entry to the Meeting, sent to the Company at the above address, no later than 7 November 2023. Proxy forms for shareholders who wish to participate in the Meeting by proxy will be made available on the Company's website www.irras.com.
- Opening of the meeting and election of chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Election of one or two persons who shall approve the minutes of the meeting
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
- Approval of the agenda
- Determination of the number of board members.
- Election and removal of board members.
- Determination of fees to the board members.
- Resolution that the guidelines for remuneration to the senior executives shall no longer apply after the delisting of IRRAS’ shares from Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Resolution that the principles regarding the appointment of members of the nomination committee shall no longer apply after the delisting of IRRAS’ shares from Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Closing of meeting
Proposals under items 6 – 8 will be communicated at the latest in connection with the general meeting.
Shareholders right to submit questions
The shareholders are reminded of their right, in accordance with Chapter 7, Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act, to request information from the board of directors and the CEO.
As of 23 October 2023, there are a total of 1,133,078,240 ordinary shares and votes in the Company. There are no class C shares issued. The Company does not hold any of its own shares. For information about how your personal data will be processed, see https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf.
Proxy forms and other documents required by the Companies Act will be available at the Company and will be sent free of charge to any shareholder who requests them and provides his/her postal address. The documents are also available on the Company’s website www.irras.com.
Stockholm, October 2023
Board of directors